This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998; “The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living” means The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living “User” means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living and acting in the course of their employment; and “Website” means the website that you are currently using (www.letchworthcentre.org) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this Policy This Policy applies only to the actions of The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected and Cookies
3.1 This Website collects Data about our Users if you contact The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living via an email link which is included in the Website or if you use the email sign up form. The Data is stored using appropriate safeguards to ensure security, integrity and privacy. By entering your data in this site you will be deemed to have given us your permission to store the Data. You are able to delete the Data from the site at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 We may collect technical data about the type of internet browser and computer operating system that you use. This information does not identify you as an individual and is used only for tracking of site use.
3.4 From emails we may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
4. Our Use of Data
4.1 The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living will use your Data for the following purposes:
4.1.1 [responding to the contents of your email to us;]
4.1.2 [internal record keeping;]
4.1.3 [improvement of our products / services;]
4.1.4 [transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;]
4.1.5 [contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.]
6. Accessing your own Data You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living (where any such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £20.
7.1 Data security is of great importance to The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
8. Changes to this Policy The Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.