- Has the Centre helped you/played an important part in your own life or in that of a
friend or family member?
- Do you share our values and beliefs in the important role complementary
approaches can have in maintaining health and well-being?
- Do you want to feel part of efforts to promote complementary approaches to health
and to take those benefits to the wider community (and to people who cannot
otherwise afford them)?
There are particular areas of our work which will always need support:
- A low-cost counselling programme which over the past 12 months delivered 3,670
sessions charged at £15 or less
- Our Positive Movement programme — to enhance mobility and well-being of older
people – now delivered in 24 venues throughout Hertfordshire and about
to be extended to Bedfordshire
- Mindfulness and Yoga programmes for children and young people – now delivered in 7
- Improving our facilities and upgrading our premises
- Our programme to train and develop volunteers
Ways to donate
Online Via PayPal
The easiest and most convenient way to donate and that puts you in control. No PayPal account necessary. See the donate button below.
You can call our Reception Team to make a donation over the phone using a credit or debit card. The phone number 01462 678804 and you can ring us between 9 AM and 8 PM Monday through Friday or Saturday from 9 AM until 2 PM.
You can send us a cheque. Make it payable to The Letchworth Centre and send
it to the Letchworth Centre, Rosehill Hospital, Hitchin Rd., Letchworth Garden City SG6 3NA.