New Leaf Wellbeing College has a host of fantastic free courses lined up at the Letchworth Centre for Healthy Living this autumn. The college’s free courses all focus on enabling students to gain a better understanding – and therefore take better control – of their mental and emotional health by combining the latest theoretical thinking with practical advice and guidance, taught by tutors who are experts in wellbeing. Courses on offer include:
- Pressures of daily living – Monday 24 September 2018 10am-1pm
- Wellbeing and creativity – Thursday 11 October 2018 – 2-5pm
- Understanding stress – Thursday 18 October 2018 – 2-5pm.
- Addiction and recovery – Wednesday 21 November 2018 – 10am-1pm
- Mindfulness for daily life – 3, 10 & 17 December 2018 – 2-5pm
- Living with a long term health condition – 8 December 2018 – 10am-1pm
To book a place on any of the above courses, visit www.newleafcollege.co.uk Courses are available to any adult aged 18+ living in Hertfordshire.